The Amanda-Clearcreek FFA Alumni decided in 2003 to provide scholarship money for graduating seniors planning to continue their education after high school at a trade school, technical college or university.
1. You must have been a member of the FFA for three or more years.
2. You must have a cumulative GPA 2.5 or higher.
3. You must be planning to attend an accredited post-secondary school after graduation to further your education.
4. You must be a graduating senior.
5. Scholarship candidates should be in official dress for the scholarship interview (loaner jackets are available).
6. You must have earned your Chapter FFA Degree.
7. The application must be typed; you can type in all cells that require it.
8. The application and supporting materials are due by March 1st. No late applications will be accepted.
9. You must submit a copy of your most current transcript with this application.
10. Spelling and grammar needs to be thoroughly checked.
11. All requirements must be met to be eligible for a scholarship.
1. Scholarship amounts generally range between $250 and $500.
2. Announcement of the scholarship winner will be made at the Amanda-Clearcreek FFA Awards Banquet. Attendance to the banquet is expected.
3. The scholarship will be paid to the winner after completion of the first term of school is complete and proof of completion is provided.
4. To receive the scholarship money, the winner must not have failed any classes during their first term of school and must have received a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
5. To receive the scholarship money, the winner must show proof of registration for the next term of classes for the school attended during the first term.
6. An interview by a committee of A-C FFA Alumni members will be conducted by March 31st to help determine the scholarship winner(s).
7. If the scholarship recipient fails to earn the required 2.0 GPA during the first term of their schooling, they must receive a 2.0 for the next term or they forfeit their scholarship.
Click the icon below for the A-C FFA Alumni Scholarship Form
Past Scholarship Winners
2003 - Rachel Makarius & Jace Spires - $250 each
2004 - Martina Stanley & Jennifer Zaayer - $250 each
2005 - Christian Hoffman & Lindsey Carpenter - $500 each
2006 - Dani Sowers - $250
2007 - Stacey Sams - $700, Crystal Covell - $350, Adam Baldwin - $250, April Senften - $200
2008 - Jessie Berisford - $500
2009 - Josh Cordle, Alyssa Jenkins & Brittany Pinkstock - $500 each
2011 - Becca Bentz, Hannah Chenetski, Andrea Hollett, Cheyenne Jepsen, Aaron Miller, Daniel Quincel, & Kelsie Sharp - $500 each
2012 - Emily Cordle, Jenna Ferguson & Sierra Jepsen - $500 each
2013 - Nick Brumfield & Allyson Davis - $500 each
2014 - Katie Krile & Katerina Sharp - $500 each
2015 - Susan Householder, Kaylee Reed, Devon Mullen, Kayla Luft & Adrian Wymer - $500 each
2016 - Nelson Craycraft, Desirae Logsdon, Josie Montoney, James Smith, Sydney Stinson & Samantha Young - $500 each
2017 - Lexie Kougher, Carlie Krile & Austin J. Smith - $500 each
2018 - Emma Dearth, Cassie Brewer, Sarah Doner, Mikayla Hicks & Katie Vickroy - $500 each
2019 - Noah Smith & Jalynn Fausnaugh- $500 each
2020 - Cierra Andrews, Kyle Hicks & Allie Poston - $500 each
2021 - Morgan Anderson, Cole Bryan, Stephanie Bowers. Olivia Hutchison & Kaylee Sharp - $500 each